1. Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
2. Students learn best when our staff maintains high expectations for all learners.
3. Students learn more when provided with a variety of instructional approaches; therefore, the curriculum must address all learning styles to accommodate differences in student learning.
4. Teachers, administrators, parents and the community should share the responsibility for helping students learn.
1. All GCSC schools will focus on one common vision to maximize student learning.
2. GCSC will continually analyze and use assessment results to guide future instruction and programming decisions.
3. GCSC will engage all learners and support individual learning needs through research-based instruction.
4. GCSC will involve families and community members in supporting children as learners.